sâmbătă, 10 noiembrie 2012

Animal print



Hello lovelies!
Today's outfit is a very casual and cozy one, I wore it for lunch yesterday when it was a cold day.
I wore my fluffy sweater from H&M that I absolutely love, I have another one in coral (). I pair it with my bf's shirt ( I don't know why I can't find a shirt for girls, the ones for boys are so beautiful and you can find them everywhere) and my animal print pants. I can believe how much I like them, two years ago I was against any item with animal print and now I am totally in love with it. I think everyone can wear animal print but it's very important how you match it. If you don't feel comfortable with a lot of prints you can wear a simple outfit and add an animal print bag or shoes.
I hope you'll like the photos!

Azi va prezint o tinuta simpla si comfortabila, am purtat-o ieri la pranz cand a fost destul de frig. Am purtat puloverasul meu pufos de la h&m pe care il ador cu o camasa a prietenului meu ( nu stiu de ce nu gasesc o camasa frumoasa de fete, cele pentru baieti sunt asa frumoase si se gasesc oriunde!) si cu pantalonii mei animal print. Nu imi vine sa cred cat de mult imi plac! Acum 2 ani eram total impotriva hainelor si accesoriilor animal print iar acum imi plac foarte mult. Eu cred ca toata lumea poate purta animal print dar este foarte important cum! Daca esti o persoana care prefera lucrurile simple si nu cu foarte multe imprimeuri, poti purta o tinuta simpla la care sa adaugi o geanta sau pantofi animal print.
Sper sa va placa!




Outfit:
Sweater: H&M
Shirt: Springfield Men
Pants: New Yorker
Necklace: LJ Jewellery
Bag: Accesorize
Boots: Tino Gonzalez

4 comentarii: