sâmbătă, 27 iulie 2013

The venice touch


Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a great week-end. This us until recently my only yellow item in my closet and as you have seen here, now she has a new companion. I love this summer dress because of the light texture and the soft print. The focal point of my outfit is this amazing bag with a great print. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it and I chose to wear it in a romantic outfit.
Hope you like it!











Outfit: Dress: Colin's | Shoes: Zara | Accesories: Meli Melo

9 comentarii:

  1. superba rochita! si imi place foarte mult cum ti-ai facut parul :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Îmi place Venice touch-ul la nebunie, se potriveşte de minune cu rochia de vară...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. superba geanta !
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Minunat! E tare drăguță rochia și accesoriile sunt alese perfect!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Incantator imprimeul gentii, draga mea Deea, trebuie sa fie o placere sa o porti!

    Remarc si coafura romantica, a completat perfect tinuta ta;)

    O saptamana frumoasa si multi pupici!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Te prinde foarte bine stilul asta romantic!

    Caterina
    http://iasifashionstreet.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere